October is well under way, but here in the State of Florida, you would think summer had just begun. It is sunny and warm and the beauty of the earth is all around.

The last few weeks has taken us outdoors with the Sunbeams. A jaunt around the church brings smiles & lots of adventures.

Today we only had eight out of eleven. They're a cute bunch!

The garden is loving the drop in temperature. So many new, beautiful blossoms.

This beautiful blossom sprung up on one of my succulents.

Sanibel beckoned us to her shores. We arrived on the beach yesterday morning in time to watch the sun come up.

The lighthouse at the point.

Dad was pretty happy with the snook he landed with my rod! "Let me see your rod for a minute" he says. Next thing I know, he's casting & immediately has a fish on!

It was quite a beautiful day. Not a cloud in the sky & the water was warm enough.

I have a favorite spot I like to fish. It did not disappoint. I landed a snook of mine own.
Life is good. There is so much beauty all around. I am most happy when I am outside. I am becoming quite fond of fishing!

2 comments:
Check out that fish you caught!!! Awesome! I love that lighthouse in Sanibel. So cool. And your Sunbeams are adorable!!!
fash caught a snook! congrats fashy!! beautiful florida.
Post a Comment