Sunday, February 28, 2010

squish turns two !!

Today we celebrate the birth of one of my very favorite little people. Teague Robert Powell entered the world on February 28, 2008 in Glendale, Arizona. I was in the delivery room and was an eye witness to the miracle of his birth. It was quite amazing !

I loved him from the get go !

He was a cute little buddy from the beginning.

As he put on weight, his grin got bigger. His parents nick-named him "Squish".

Bradoc wondered about this new little guy and Squish loved having a big brother.

They became two peas in a pod !

He loves his mommy! She's pretty crazy about him as well.

Sometimes they call him " the gentle giant".

He started to warm up to me when we were in Chicago last year.

And today, we're best friends. He calls me "jamma", a name I love & cherish.

Happy 2nd Birthday little friend! I love & miss you!!

xoxox

4 comments:

bob said...

Squish is the Best! Great blog ma. I wonder when Aunt LU LU will have her own squish? Hummm....

Natalie said...

I love, love, love my Squish friend!! He's the best. I can't believe how fast these 2 years have gone by. Cute pictures! He sure didn't stay little for very long.
I second the request for Aunt LuLu to have her own Squish!!!

ssh said...

love my teaguey bear!!!!

i guess you all will be wondering for a long time. no kiddies in my near future. 3 little boys out west do the job for me.

Terri Shane said...

Who is the brave soul that is going to tell her it's
time ?!