I just returned from a trip West to see my kids and grandkids. It was long awaited. I had not been to that part of the country for 8 months. This is what I saw:

I was able to go with Chaya to her first day of Kindergarten.

I watched her be a Soccer Super Star!

Then on to Wyoming to see "the little boys".
"B" got a new coupe to cruise the neighborhood.

"B" trying to negotiate with Squish. Squish wouldn't and didn't get out :)

Squish on his fire truck cruisin' in the house.
It was great fun to see everyone. No pix of Danny. He was either taking a nap or in "time out" whenever I had my camera. :)

2 comments:
I love that first picture of Chaya! She looks so cute! It was so fun to have you here! Come again soon. And bring Fashie with you this time!!
Gotta love those little ones! I am pumped for Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment