Bobby, In honor of your birthday, I have put together a small collection of pix of your life.
We have shared a lot together, you & me.

On a hot summer day in August of 1995, you came into my life. It was a glorious event! I cried. You were beautiful & healthy.

Johnny knew you were coming. He marched into mom & dad's room in the fall of 1994 and said: "You need to get another bed. I prayed to Heavenly Father for a brother, and He's sending me one". Nine months later, you were born.

You were active and always on the move A ball was your favorite toy.

You were such a little Mister. Here you are sporting a black eye. You had Stephanie to thank for that one!

Many things we have shared together. I will name a few:

learning to pray alone, age 3

birthdays
age 4

Santa Claus
age 4

visiting foreign countries
age 4

going to school
age 5

stitches
age 5

make believe!
age 6

Willie
age 7

shenanigans!
age 7

celebrations
age 13

sports
age 14

uh-ohs !
age 16

getting your wisdom teeth out
age 18

friends & fishing
age 18

sweet homecomings!
age 21

You seem to be the most alive and happy when there is a fish involved!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BOBBY!
I look forward to sharing many more wonderful events in your life.
I love you
Ma Dolly
xo

1 comment:
Cute! Happy bday Bert!! KIT CAT for life!
Post a Comment