Once upon a time, not so very long ago, a little friend came into my world. He was given the name of Bradoc Shane Powell. He was a cute little buddy with lots of fur :)

Bradoc enters our world : June 21, 2006. Glendale, Arizona.

Bradoc spent his first Christmas in sunny So. Florida. He is 6 months old here.

Grandma & Bradoc started to become real good friends. Grandma flew to Arizona to celebrate his first birthday with him. (I love the two little teeth !)

On this particular morning in February of 2008, little did "B" know his whole world was about to change. Within hours, Squish was going to join the Powell family !

Here we are headed for Arrowhead Hospital so "B" can meet his new brother !

We celebrated at the park. Swinging with Grandma was really fun :)

Grandma and "B" like to sit & snuggle.

At Christmas time we all went bowling together. Utah, 2008.

"That Grandma Terri", she seems to really love me"!

We like to read books together. Grandma always says:"Be very careful" when I look at the special pop-up books!

Sometimes "B" has something very important to tell Grandma. It doesn't matter if he's nakey !

Last month we went to the zoo in Chicago.

We just generally like being together. Here we are waiting for a bus in Chicago.

Grandma, "B" and "T" are having all sorts of fun at The Museum of Science & Industry, Chicago.

We smile a lot when we are together :) :)

That boy...I'm going to be keeping my eye on him for many years to come !!!
HAPPY * HAPPY BIRTHDAY "B".
Grandma loves you !
3 comments:
So so so cute! I can't believe my baby is going to be THREE. It has gone by so fast! Those were all such cute pictures. I hadn't seen the one of him butt naked whispering a secret to you. What a guy!!!
i love b! can't wait till he gets our card...hint...it consists of his two favorite things in the world. love that b
Gotta love bebo! And ma I must say you are becoming quite the blogger these days...I'm always impressed.
Post a Comment