You are getting quite good on your camera, Dolly!!! Those pix were beautiful! Very colorful.It is snowing like crazy here and we are loving it! It's gorgeous!!xo
Just back for another look. I really am quite impressed with your photography skills!!
good job on the macro setting tb! yes, it is cold here but the sun was shining so i can't complain!
ma dolly! Wow the photos could be in National Geographic or something! Kudos to Fash on the Christmas gift. Did you really see that turtle? How cool!
Bobby_Thanks for the complimentary words. I had a really good teacher who taught me how to use my camera. He was very patient :)Yes, I saw the turtle. The water was kindof murky but the pix came out good.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You are getting quite good on your camera, Dolly!!! Those pix were beautiful! Very colorful.
It is snowing like crazy here and we are loving it! It's gorgeous!!
xo
Just back for another look. I really am quite impressed with your photography skills!!
good job on the macro setting tb! yes, it is cold here but the sun was shining so i can't complain!
ma dolly! Wow the photos could be in National Geographic or something! Kudos to Fash on the Christmas gift. Did you really see that turtle? How cool!
Bobby_
Thanks for the complimentary words. I had a really good teacher who taught me how to use my camera. He was very patient :)
Yes, I saw the turtle. The water was kindof murky but the pix came out good.
Post a Comment