Thirty one years and still going strong!
I absolutely love being a grandma! Here I am with "B", the morning his life changed and he became a big brother.
Mark and Wendy are two of my favorite people in the entire universe! We spent time with them in Cancun catching up in January.


Papa bear has three grandsons now. He can't wait to take them fishing and school them on the microscope. Here he is with "B" and Baby Teague, just 4 weeks old checking grandpa out!


I love Wendi Gebhardt! She is such a great friend. I have adopted her 4 kids as my own grandchildren. She will be leaving South Florida in July. She is headed with her family to Oregon.

2 comments:
SO CUTE! I haven't seen that picture of Grandpa with B and T. It's soooo cute. I need a copy pronto!
Love you Dolly!
i love all those pix. wish you and fashy were here :(
x's and o's
Post a Comment